It’s nearly spring again, and I’ve been writing many blogs to celebrate the end of winter. Despite already making my “Ringing In Spring” series, I felt it would be nice to give some album recommendations for the spring for those who prefer the album listening experience as opposed to the playlist. These are all albums I’ve either been obsessed with in past springs, I feel evoke the energy of new beginnings quite well or just sound “springy” to me.
It’s been beautiful to go outside without layers on (although, considerably harder for me to brainstorm outfits) and see the flowers blooming on the trees. I can never decide which season is my favorite (they all have major pros and cons), but I think if I had to choose it would be spring.
Without further ado, here are some albums I think you should check out or revisit this spring.
- “Dragon New Warm Mountain I Believe In You” – Big Thief
- “Gone Now” – Bleachers
- “I Need to Start a Garden” — Haley Heynderickx
- “If I Am Only My Thoughts” – Loving
- “Jubilee” – Japanese Breakfast
- “Stereotype A” – Cibo Matto
- “MY WOMAN” – Angel Olsen
- “First Flower” – Molly Burch
- “Las Ligas Menores” – Las Ligas Menores
- “The Execution of All Things” – Rilo Kiley
- “Rock N’ Roll Ain’t For Me” – Kate Rhudy
- “Collapsed in Sunbeams” – Arlo Parks
Have a lovely spring,