WKNC’s Local Lunch Live is a partnership with NC State’s Visit Centennial Campus to showcase student performers. Begun in fall 2022, the weekly series takes place at The Corner, an outdoor venue on the corner of Main Campus and Research Drives. All WKNC Local Lunch Live events are free and open to the public. Bring your lunch or grab a bite at one of the food trucks often parked across the street.
- Thursday, March 16 – Daniel Turk
- Thursday, March 23 – Artzoid
- Thursday, March 30 – Emma Hassler
- Thursday, April 6 – Elaine Wolochuk and Niko Badalamenti
- Thursday, April 13 – Popup Market
- Thursday, April 20 – Geet Khatri
Want to perform?
Students interested in performing should email the WKNC general manager at email@example.com with their availability for the schedule listed above. Due to University restrictions, students are only able to be paid for a performance once per calendar year.
- Wednesday, Oct. 12, 2022 – Oliver Boldt
- Wednesday, Oct. 19, 2022 – Saturnalias
- Wednesday, Nov. 2, 2022 – Cardigan
- Wednesday, Nov. 9, 2022 – Maddy Buff
- Wednesday, Nov. 16, 2022 – Andrew Farkas