At the end of some days, all I want to do is invite my friend Josh over to talk and hang out while we listen to music. These evenings are some of my favorites: relaxing, pure, and full of laughter. The two of us made a very long playlist for these sort of get togethers, so I’ve decided to make a shorter version to share with you all. What’s better than decompressing musically with one of your best friends? Nothing. Check it out below:
- “Ur2yung” by Machinedrum
- “Spookie Coochie” by DOECHII
- “It’s Possible” by Piero Piccioni, Catherine Howe
- “Clementine” by Elliott Smith
- “Friday (Strip Club)” by SpaceGhostPurrp
- “Bobby James” by N.E.R.D
- “Beautiful” by Snoop Dogg, Pharrell Williams, Uncle Charlie Wilson
- “Go2DaMoon” by Playboi Carti, Kanye West
- “Sour Times” by Portishead
- “Short Circuit” by Daft Punk
- “What More Can I Say” by The Notations
- “LA” by Boy Harsher
Click here to listen to the playlist on Spotify.
It’s an eclectic playlist to say the least, but that means there may be something for everyone. I hope you find what you didn’t even know you were looking for.
Here’s to good music and good friends,