Hey everone! Here is a batch of songs that I have been rocking with lately:
- Amber by Unusual Demont: As winter approaches and the sun fades away, “Amber” by Unusual Demont, with its laid-back instrumentation and organic vocals, will bring you back to those endless summer nights.
- Move On by canvisluv and S9ACECAT: canvisluv, an up-and-coming artist from Ohio, just released Patience: Summer Never Came Demos Check it out here!
- Help by Aaron Taylor: From 2016’s Better Days comes “Help” by Aaron Taylor, a D’Angelo-esque head-bobber complete with vocal harmonies, strings, and walking basslines.
- Don’t Waste My Time by SAULT: “Don’t Waste My Time” is a song whose name says it all, and it does so with an incredible drum and bass groove.
- Infunami by Steve Lacy: The Lo-Fis is Steve Lacy’s new album, and it is composed of SoundCloud Leaks and unreleased demos from his time in high school. “Infunami” calls back to the days of “C U Girl” and “Some” with its guitar chord progression and Garageband-like simplicity.
- Check Me Out by Rico Nasty: “Check Me Out” is fresh off of Rico Nasty’s new album Nightmare Vacation. Its eerie piano loop perfectly complements her dynamic voice, which alternates between screaming and whispering.
- Pressure In My Palms (feat. slowthai & Vince Staples) by Aminé: This track marks Aminé’s first collaboration with Vince Staples and second collaboration with slowthai.
- Peppers and Onions by Tierra Whack: This new track from miss Whack explores introspective themes of self-acceptance and feeling stuck, all while retaining the catchiness all of her songs possess.
– DJ Mango