Double Barrel Benefit, WKNC’s two-night benefit concert, is just around the corner. In order spice things up, we are taking after POSTERscotch and holding a poster design contest!
Artists can submit their work by Dec. 31 to be publicly voted on. The top five submissions will be printed and sold at the event. The winning artists will receive a pair of tickets to DBB9, a DBB9 t-shirt, a copy of their work, and their work will be featured on the WKNC homepage for two weeks.
- No fee to enter
- Must contain the WKNC Logo
- 300 dpi, CMYK in high-res pdf or jpeg format
- Suggested Dimensions: 11×14 or 11×17
- Must be original work, and no more than two entries per person
- Submit your work to gm(at)wknc.org by Dec. 31 at midnight with the subject line “DBB9 Poster Competition”
- Designs will be voted on publicly at www.wknc.org/dbb9 from Jan. 5-13