by sarahnade on Oct.16, 2012, under Uncategorized
As the second presidential debate is on the brink of beginning, America is watching the pre-show coverage on their preferred news channels and prepping their last-minute rules for drinking games. Meanwhile, the candidates are likely getting a locker-room style pep talk and listening to songs to get them pumped.
WKNC DJs took some guesses at what those songs may be (other than Nicki Minaj):
- Three Six Mafia “Good Googly Moogly”
- The Shaggs “My Pal Foot Foot”
- Rage Against the Machine “Sleep Now in the Fire”
- Kate Nash “Pumpkin Soup”
- Generationals “When They Fight, They Fight”
- Harlem Shakes “Sunlight”
- DMX “Ruff Ryder’s Anthem”
- The Hives “Walk, Idiot, Walk”
- Survivor “Eye of the Tiger”
- “99 Problems but the Mitt ain’t One”
To those of you who joined us tonight, thanks for listening. For those of you who didn’t, here’s your second opportunity to make up your mind (polls open in less than 4 hours!) For all of you, enjoy.
Special thanks to WolfTV.